- A 1 night stay for 2 people including breakfast
- Purchase additional deals to extend your stay
- Mountain biking, hiking, boating and paragliding are popular in the area.
- Browse the boutiques at the Waterfront/Knysna Quays and Thesen Island.
- The Garden Route is known for its golf courses, including Fancourt, Oubaai, Pinnacle Point, St Francis Links as well as Pezula, Simola and Knysna Golf Club.
- Beaches, lakes, mountains and rivers provide endless opportunities for leisure and outdoor adventures.
- The lagoon, an iconic attraction, is popular among the sailing fraternity. For a unique experience, book a sunset boat cruise.
- Expires: 31 May 2021
- Deal is valid for two people
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Child policy: all ages welcome
- Buy up to 4 deals and extend your stay
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 4 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note, you have 24 hours to make payment after placing your order.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Images may be a representation.
- Merchant Cancellation policy: 2 weeks. No shows forfeit the voucher. No refunds.
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 June 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date.
- Interesting for golfers: Retreat-On-Cliff is located within Pezula Golf Estate, which boasts an 18-hole championship course. Enjoy a round or two - the course is suited to all golfing handicaps and is a challenging, yet rewarding, experience. Highlight: golfing with a view. In between swings, take in the scenery.
- Knysna Lagoon: bring along your boogie boards, picnic baskets and towels, and spend the day at the lagoon swimming, relaxing or catching a tan.
- Equipment is available for hiring if you’re a water sports enthusiast. Canoeists, kite surfers and kayakers are seen on the lagoon training, or simply enjoying being on the water.
- You’ll see the Knysna Heads standing like two poised statues from home base. It's mesmerising to watch as waves crash over these two unmovable, uniquely shaped giant rocks at high tide.
- The East Head is accessible for those wishing to get closer to the action. Once a resting place for fishermen and seafarers, it is now popular among tourists, as well as many local residents who call this beautiful section of Knysna home. Go exploring or enjoy a meal at one of the strings of restaurants found here.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?