- 1 night self-catering stay for up to 4 people
- Staying over in a luxury, farm-style cottage that’s fitted with everything you need to have a comfortable and convenient stay.
- Enjoy savouring traditional Karoo cuisine at the beloved local, Kobus se Gat.
- Sitting around a cozy braai, grilling delicious meat or soaking in the sun while picnicking on the landscape of grass.
- Having plenty to see: whether it’s beautiful sunsets, dazzling stars or magnificent mountain backdrops — a stay at this establishment promises to deliver gorgeous camera-worthy views.
- Having lots to do: bird watching, wine tasting, cycling, guided walks, mountain biking and seeing waterfalls.
- Expires: 3 December 2020
- Deal is valid for up to four people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends.
- Blockout: School holidays and public holidays
- Rooms applicable: self-catering cottages
- Kids policy: all ages welcome
- Buy 2 deals and extend your stay
- Limited to 2 deals per person, at a limit of 2 deal per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Images may be a representation.
- Beds with linen
- En-suite bathrooms
- Fully-fitted kitchen
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Braai facilities
- Free WiFi
- Off-street parking
- Wine tasting
- Mountain biking trails
- Seeing waterfalls
- Bird watching
- Wine tasting
- Guided walks
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?