Immerse yourself in the wild beauty of Gondwana Game Reserve, a 5-star safari lodge located along the Garden Route
This is the deal
- A 1 night stay for 4 adults
- Includes full board and 2 game drives
- Excludes drinks and conservation levy (R200 per adult per night)
- Purchase another deal to extend your stay
Gondwana Private Game Reserve provides luxury safari lodge accommodation along the beautiful Garden Route, and is the ideal safari escape for Capetonians who long to be in the bushveld but don’t want to travel far distances up north. Approximately 4 hours from Cape Town, Gondwana Game Reserve is perfect for a relaxing weekend away!
The 11 000 hectare property offers a malaria-free safari destination with free-roaming Big Five as well as other wildlife such as eland, giraffe, hippo, cheetah, zebra and more. For birders, Gondwana Game Reserve is home to a myriad of bird species including plenty birds of prey.
- Valid for bookings from 1 November 2020
- Expires: 31 January 2021
- Deal is valid for 4 adults
- Up to 4 additional adults can be accommodated @ R3850 per adult per night
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends
- A minimum 2 night stay weekends applies
- Blockout: 15 December 2020 to 5 January 2021
- Spa treatments must kindly be pre-booked at least 48 hours before arrival. Not included in offer
- Room type: Bush Villa
- Kids policy: this deal is for adults only
- Purchase 2 deals to extend your stay and up to 2 vouchers as gifts
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Cancellation policy: full cancellation once booking has been confirmed. No refunds.
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 February 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date.
Seeking a bushveld holiday but not too keen to travel far up north? Gondwana Game Reserve, located along the Garden Route, is the perfect safari destination for Western and Eastern Capers alike. From Cape Town, Gondwana Game Reserve is approximately a 4-hour drive. From Port Elizabeth it’s approximately a 4-hour 30-minute drive.
Gondwana Game Reserve is a stunning 11 000 hectare private property with views of the Langeberg and Outeniqua Mountains, and home to the Big Five as well as a myriad of other wildlife. The establishment is 5-star, and has a wonderful spa overlooking the savannah, and a restaurant known for its incredible Pan-African cuisine.
One may be forgiven for not wanting to do anything except relax in your villa admiring the views, and of course dining at the fabulous restaurant. But if you were to find yourself a little bored, there are plenty exciting activities at Gondwana with which to keep busy. There are also plenty wonderful world-class tourist attractions and things to do along the Garden Route. If you enjoy golf, do not miss the Championship Golf Courses at Pinnacle Point, Pezula, Oubaai and Fancourt. There are great swimming and surfing beaches nearby. For shopping, head to Knysna!
This deal is for up to 4 adults sharing the Bush Villa
The Bush Villa has all the luxury amenities of a 5-star lodge and is situated to offer complete privacy. The stylish thatched-roof villa has spacious open-plan interiors with three or four en-suite bedrooms, and an expansive outdoor deck from where to admire the awe-inspiring views and enjoy a wood-fired braai. The living room has a fireplace, and is equipped with a flat screen television, DVD player and telephone. Please note that TV network services are not available). Bathrooms have deep baths, walk-in showers and double basins. For your convenience, the kitchen is fully equipped and has a microwave and dishwasher.
Dining at Gondwana Game Reserve is very exciting! Guests are treated to African boma breakfasts, scenic veranda lunch platters and elegant lodge meals. Meals are Pan African, a combination of European and African cooking. Wine connoisseurs will be delighted with the lodge’s comprehensive list of fantastic South African wines!
Gondwana’s spa offers a full range of treatments utilizing the luxurious Africology product range. Treatments can be enjoyed together as a couple or alone in a treatment room or open air for a natural experience.
Game drives are conducted in open Land Rovers facilitated by expert field guides. You’ll have the opportunity to see the Big Five as well as wildlife like eland, giraffe, buffalo, hippo, rhino, wildebeest, caracal, fox, cheetah, aardwolf and more.
Game drives include a beverage and snack, as well as afternoon tea prior to the evening game drive. There’s a minimum of 2 people per game drive and a maximum of 6.
To get in contact with Gondwana Game Reserve please call 021 555 0807 OR email [email protected]
Plot 376 Heuningklip
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?