- A 2 night stay for 2 people in a Forest Tent - get the third night free
- 30% off breakfasts, secret dinners and guided walks
- Expires: 10 April 2022
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- As this is a vegan/vegetarian lodge, it is a meat-free zone
- Blockout: 12 December 2021 - 15 January 2022
- Arrivals no later than 7pm. Late arrivals must be notified in advance
- Child policy: two adults per tent only, not suitable for young children. No small kids allowed in tents - no under 5
- No dog policy. Please leave your furry friends at home
- Rooms applicable: magical forest tents
- Limited to 4 deals per customer, 3 deals per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 4 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Merchant Cancellation policy: 2 weeks. No shows forfeit voucher. No refunds
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 24 April 2022 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
- Mystic Moon
- Deep Forest
- Morning Star
- Knysna Elephant Park
- Wild Oats Farmers Market (Sedgefield)
- Country Deli @ Timberlake (Sedgefield)
- The Friday Market (in Knysna)
- Berry picking at the Red Berry Farm, near George
- Shopping and dining at the Knysna Waterfront or Knysna Mall
- Beer tasting and tours at Mitchells Brewery
- Knysna natural attractions
- Featherbed Nature Reserve (South African Heritage Site)
- Goukamma Nature Reserve
- Pledge Nature Reserve
- Grootvadersbosch Nature Reserve
- Garden Route Botanical Gardens (known as the "Green Lung" of George, a perfect venue to escape the crowds, malls and busy beaches).
- Thesen Island
- Knysna Heads and lagoon
- For an outstanding scenic day out, drive the Seven Passes Route. The route, a part of Knysna’s unique heritage, is about 75km and will see you passing several rivers and quaint little towns. Plenty of photo/Instagram opportunities enroute.
- Jubilee Creek Forest Walk - you’ll have to pay a small entrance fee here, but it’s worth it. This incredible Knysna forest walk will see you walking along trails protected by the shade of tree canopies. For really hot days, there’s a designated swimming area.
- Terreblans Forest Walk - also has a place to swim.
- Visit the impressive 800-year-old 33m tall Woodville Big Tree in the Hoekwil Forest.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?