- A 2 night stay for up to 4 people in a self-catering, 2 bedroom cottage
- Expires: 30 June 2021
- Deal is valid for up to 4 people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Blackout period: public holidays and school holidays
- Room: self-catering, 2 bedroom cottage
- Kids are welcome
- Limited to 1 deal per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 1 deal per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note, you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Vouchers must be e-mailed to the guest house upon reservation to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Merchant cancellation policy: 2 weeks. No shows forfeit the voucher. No refunds
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 July 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
- Safety deposit box
- Private entrance
- Heating and fireplace
- Comfortable lounge and dining area
- Fully equipped for self catering including a fridge, microwave, oven and stovetop and more
- Patio featuring an outdoor dining area and barbecue / braai
- Discover Knysna’s attractions or drive out to neighbouring seaside towns like Sedgefield, Buffalo Bay, George, Wilderness, or Mossel Bay.
- Visit the Knysna National Lake Area (20 km from Fernhill Guest Farm) or the Goukamma Nature Reserve (12 km from the property).
- Knysna Elephant Park
- Wild Oats Farmers Market (Sedgefield)
- Country Deli @ Timberlake (Sedgefield)
- The Friday Market (in Knysna)
- Berry picking at the Red Berry Farm, near George
- Shopping and dining at the Knysna Waterfront or Knysna Mall
- Beer tasting and tours at Mitchell's Brewery
- Featherbed Nature Reserve (South African Heritage Site)
- Goukamma Nature Reserve
- Pledge Nature Reserve
- Grootvadersbosch Nature Reserve
- Garden Route Botanical Gardens (known as the ‘green lung’ of George, a perfect venue to escape the crowds, malls, and busy beaches)
- Thesen Island
- Knysna Heads
- Knysna Lagoon
- Jubilee Creek Forest Walk - You’ll have to pay a small entrance fee here but it’s worth it. This incredible forest walk will see you walk along trails protected by the shade of tree canopies. For really hot days there’s a designated swimming area.
- Terreblanche Forest Walk - also has a place to swim.
- Visit the impressive 800-year-old 33m tall Woodville Big Tree in the Hoekwil Forest.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?