- A one night stay for 2 people
- Purchase more vouchers to extend your stay
- Valid until 31 August 2021
- The manor is situated in the Cango Valley in the foothills of the ruggedly beautiful Swartberg Mountain Pass, which gives you ample opportunity to walk, explore the lovely surroundings and admire the scenery.
- The world-renowned Cango Caves in Oudtshoorn aren’t far away and are a must-visit for out-of-towners.
- En route to the caves, make a pitstop at an ostrich farm.
- Expires: 31 August 2021
- Deal is valid for two people
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- The deal is valid any day of the week, including weekends
- Kids policy: enquire directly with the merchant. Children up to age 2 stay for free, children between the ages of 2 - 11 years will pay a rate of R551 when sharing with an adult, and over the age of 12 pay full rate.
- Rooms applicable: luxury rooms
- The deal is limited to a maximum of 3 per customer
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of a maximum of 3 per gift recipient
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Merchant cancellation policy: 2 weeks. No shows forfeit the voucher. No refunds
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 September 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?