Travel to the land down under and enjoy a 5-night stay at Travelodge Hotel Hurstville Sydney, courtesy of African Wild Travel!
This is the deal:
- A 5-night stay in Sydney at Travelodge Hotel Hurstville Sydney or similar for 2 people
- Room applicable: Double Room
- Includes Breakfast daily
- Return Shuttle: Airport to Hotel
- Flights & Visas
- Any COVID -19- RELATED Testing/Quarantine
- Meals & Services not mentioned above
About your stay at Travelodge Hotel Hurstville Sydney:
- The Travelodge Hotel Hurstville Sydney is a superb choice for savvy travelers who value convenience, trendy accommodation, and exceptional value because of its convenient location in Sydney’s south.
- Hurstville, which is only 7 kilometers from Sydney Airport and 22 kilometers from Sydney’s central business district, lets you escape the hustle and bustle of the city without sacrificing fantastic dining, shopping, events, or the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors.
- Be greeted by warm orange tones throughout the rooms creating a relaxing environment to unwind in. The hotel’s decor is refreshingly straightforward. The rooms include all the amenities you require, including free WiFi, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, and a kitchenette with a mini fridge.
- A 24-hour reception is there to assist you around the clock, and additional guest facilities including on-site vehicle parking, laundry, and dry-cleaning services are available to simplify your stay.
- Don’t forget to stop by the lobby café for your morning coffee fix, or pop up to the rooftop restaurant and bar to enjoy the mouth-watering menu (where dessert is always a good idea).
Here are a few things to do during your stay:
- Visit the Jubilee Oval Park
- Get lost in the breathtaking Royal National Park.
- Visit Hurtsville Museum and Gallery (Go museum hopping! Sydney is filled with museums)
- Spend some time at Brighton-Le Sands Beach
- For an adrenaline rush, visit Luna Park Sydney
- Climb up Sydney Harbour Bridge
- See a show at Sydney Opera House
- Get tanned at Bondi Beach
- Visit Taronga Zoo
For more information, visit their website!
See more African Wild Travel deals on our website!