- 2 night escape for 2 including breakfast and more at the luxurious 4 star Cape Dutch Quarters.
- Includes a wine tasting and museum tour for two at De Oude Drostdy, a complimentary bottle of wine when ordering two main meals at Readers restaurant and a 10% discount towards any treatment at Vindoux Day Spa.
- Valid any day of the week including weekends, up until the end of October (subject to availability).
- Purchase up to two Daddy’s Deals and extend your stay.
- Stay in luxury or standard B&B rooms, most of which have private doors onto the courtyard and pool.
- Free use of all the guesthouse facilities, including covered terrace braai area.
- 3-course ‘Country Breakfast’ has won appraisals in publications from several countries such as the New Yorker magazine.
- Tulbagh wines are regularly awarded gold medals and accolades around the world.
- Experience the historic Tulbagh Walking Tour, the Christo Coetzee Gallery and Museum, the Saronsberg Theatre and more.
- Surrounding attractions include horse riding, fishing, mountain biking and zip lining.
- Described as the “best place I have ever been to” with “great service and the best accommodation” by former guests.
- Situated in Tulbagh, 1 hour and 20 minutes from Cape Town CBD.
- Expires: 31 October 2015.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: Monday to Sunday (8am to 6pm).
- Excludes: Public Holidays and long weekends.
- Please note there is a R400 surcharge when booking on a Saturday.
- Complimentary bottle of Wine at Readers Restaurant only applicable when ordering 2 main meals.
- Rooms applicable: Luxury & Standard B&B rooms at Tulbagh Country House, Wittedrift Art Manor, Wagonshed, Coach House, Yellow Wood House, De Pijnappel Huys (excludes Travellers Lodge).
- De Drostdy Museum closed on Sundays, Vindoux Day Spa and Readers restaurant are closed on Tuesdays, alternatives available.
- Kids policy: babies stay for free, children 2 to 12 pay R200 per day including breakfast.
- Spa vouchers are R100 off a treatment of R300 or more, 1 voucher per person.
- No Tour Operators allowed to purchase this deal.
- Limited to 2 per customer.
- You may buy unlimited Daddy’s Deals as gifts, however at a limit of 2 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 48 hours after the deal closes to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed Daddy’s Deal to redeem.
Experience the grand lifestyle at the 4 star Tulbagh Country Guest House in the Cape Dutch Quarters.
The Cape Dutch Quarters is nestled between two museums, with most places of interest and restaurants located within a few minutes’ walk. The top five Tulbagh wine farms are only a 5 minute drive away.
The guesthouse is situated in a 200 year old manor house that was built in 1809 and retains all of its original features.
The atmosphere in the Tulbagh Country Guest House is informal and comfortable, and you and your partner will be encouraged to make yourselves at home in the lounge, dining room and old farm style kitchen.
In the morning you and your partner can enjoy a renowned breakfast at the Tulbagh Country Guest House. During the winter months, breakfast is served in the guesthouse’s more intimate farm style kitchen next to a blazing hearth.
Built in 1804, De Oude Drostdy museum has historical Cape furniture, household articles and artwork, with wine tasting in the candle lit old jail.
There’s a plethora of things to experience, such as the Oude Ker Volks Museum complex, the Bushman Rock Art Cultural Tour, Ceres Zipslide, 4x4 trails, hiking, fishing and lots more.
After an awesome day of exploring the beauties of Tulbagh, dress up and treat your partner to a romantic dinner at Readers restaurant, with a complimentary bottle of wine when ordering any two of their outstanding main meals.
33 Van Der Stel Street
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?