- A 1 night stay for 2
- Purchase additional deals to extend your stay
- Cycling trails through the vineyards
- Relaxing by the pool
- Dining at their restaurant
- Wine tastings
- Exploring neighbouring towns like Paarl and Franschhoek
- Expires: 31 May 2021
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Reservations open daily from 8am to 6pm
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Rooms applicable: standard room
- Child policy: valid for 2 adults
- Limited to 4 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 4 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note, you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Merchant cancellation policy: 2 weeks. No shows forfeit the deal. No refunds
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 June 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
- One bedroom (sleeps two)
- En-suite bathroom with a shower in the bath
- Satellite TV
- Underfloor heating in bathroom
- Heated towel rails
- Wireless Internet access
- Small fridge in room
- View of the vineyards
- If you love unique and interesting things for your home and perhaps looking for souvenirs for family and friends, visit Fidders in Andringa Street in Stellenbosch. You won’t be disappointed!
- For exquisite flowers, home decor, clothing, and handmade products, stop by The Bloom Space at the Black Horse Centre in Dorp Street, Stellenbosch.
- If you haven’t been to Oom Samie’s Winkel in Dorp Street you should make a plan! It’s a Stellenbosch classic!
- For a happy vibe with delicious food visit the Route 44 market between Stellenbosch and Somerset West. The Blaauwklippen Market is just as good! Make sure to bring along enough money, you’ll want to definitely purchase a few things and enjoy lunch.
- Buy freshly baked bread from Back’s Restaurant deli. They sell an assortment of exciting pickles, sauces, jams, spices, oils, chocolates and wine.
- Pop in at the Birdcage for their delicious and dainty cakes and cupcakes. Better yet, enjoy a high tea!
- Villiera - wine and nougat
- Clos Malverne - wine and ice-cream
- Neethlingshof - flash food and slow wine
- Delheim - fynbos cupcakes and wine
- Brenaissance - pizza and wine
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?