Are you dreaming of a seaside holiday? Make it happen at Agulhas Heights
This is the deal
- A 1 night stay for up to 4 people in a self-catering cottage
- Free WIFI
- Purchase an additional voucher to extend your stay
Agulhas Heights is a cosy haven newly refurbished and located right near the ocean. It lies in L'Agulhas, one of three towns that monopolise the Cape Agulhas, the southernmost tip of Africa where the Indian and the Atlantic Oceans meet.
Things to do:
- Visit the neighbouring town, Struisbaai, for smoked fish, mussels, calamari, lamb potjie and desserts at the Struisbaai Sea Shack.
- Walk the Spookdraai Hiking Trail. The hike takes two hours to complete and begins and ends at the same spot. You’ll see various fynbos and many types of bird.
- Climb up the iconic Cape Agulhas lighthouse - if you’re fit enough. The climb up to the top is a rickety 71 steps. If that’s not for you, explore its fascinating museum on the ground floor.
- Experience the warm and sandy beaches at Struisbaai Beach.
- Expires: 31 August 2021
- Deal is valid for up to four people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid every day of the week.
- Excludes public holidays and June / July 2021 school holidays
- Rooms applicable: self-catering cottages
- Child policy: children are welcome.
- Units accommodate a maximum of 4 people.
- Buy up to 2 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
Currently stuck between four concrete walls, daydreaming about your next family beach holiday? One where you have the opportunity to relax, read, drink cocktails at midday, and watch on as your spouse and kids have fun making sandcastles, paddling in the sea, and playing beach games?
Cosy, beachfront accommodation awaits you and three others at the Agulhas Heights Self-Catering Cottages.
The units, recently refurbished, are not only bright, spacious and fully-equipped, but are also conveniently based near the beach and other local attractions. Interestingly, L'Aghulas is one of the three towns that monopolise the Cape Agulhas, the southernmost tip of Africa and the point at which the Indian Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean meet.
Spending a day in L'Agulhas:
- Begin with a morning stroll on the beach. Simply relax, breathe in the salty sea air, paddle in the gentle, temperate waters, and watch as the waves gently lap on the shore.
- As lunchtime rolls around, take a drive to Struisbaai for ocean-fresh seafood at Struisbaai Sea Shack, paired with a cold pint or a crisp glass of wine.
- Following your afternoon siesta, explore the town’s primary attractions, including visits to the historic Cape Agulhas lighthouse museum - a landmark that is considered to be the most significant sea beacon along the South African coastline.
- Browse the local shops for eclectic knick-knacks, trinkets and more.
- Put your hiking shoes on and walk off your lunch while hiking the Spookdraai Hiking Trail - it will take you roughly 2 hours to complete.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?