You are what you eat, so make sure you're only eating the best!
This is the deal:
- A gourmet Vegan meal for 2 people
- Choose between: burgers, wraps, nachos, quesadillas or enchiladas
There are so many misconceptions about Veganism - from the ethics behind it to the limitations in the diet, and they are all untrue. Vegan food can be delicious if made correctly, and you can get all the nutrients your body needs from one simple meal. You are not lacking anything, in fact, you are getting more than your fair share of goodness.
If any place knows how to make mouthwatering Vegan dishes, it's Plant Cafe. They offer dishes that help you make more compassionate choices without sacrificing on taste - it's a win-win!
Their mission: they want to become and are quickly becoming the leading Vegan franchise in South Africa, and are focused on providing you with top-class service, while boasting an exclusively plant-based menu and nutritional products that promote a compassionate lifestyle.
Their vision: their goal is to promote a gentler, more compassionate lifestyle by creating quality plant-based options that are readily available to South Africans – they are for the people, for the animals and for the planet.
To find out more about the options available to you at Plant Cafe, as well as more information about Veganism, please refer to The Details page.
- Expires: 29 February 2020
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: Mondays to Saturdays (8am – 10pm)
- Closed on Sundays
- Excludes gratuity: please consider tipping 10% of the full value of the meal and service received.
- Strictly no takeaways
- No substitutions or swapping
- Limited to 5 deals per customer; limited to 2 deals per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- Images are a representation only.
- No bookings are necessary. Walk-ins are welcome.
- EFT payments: please note, you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT.
- Present printed deal to redeem
Veganism is not a diet. It's a lifestyle choice.
Many people think that going Vegan is a quick fix for losing weight and, more often than not, they only do it for a period of time. This is not Veganism. This is a diet.
Veganism is making a conscious choice to abstain from the use of animal products - this not only includes what you eat - it means a complete lifestyle change.
When you go Vegan, it should not be looked at as a sacrifice because, if you believe in the ethics behind this lifestyle, you won't see it as that. Instead, you will look at it as you making and being the change you wish to see in the world.
Non-Vegans: just because you do not follow the lifestyle, does not mean you cannot enjoy the goodness that is Vegan food and, more specifically, Vegan food from Plant Cafe. If you are looking for a healthy, wholesome meal, then why not pay a visit to Plant? You will be surprised at how delicious the food is and, who knows, you might just become a regular.
You have a variety of yummy meals to choose from and none of them contain animal products!
- Breakfast Wrap – protein-rich tortilla wrap filled with cauliflower scramble, rocket, tempeh and cashew sour cream
- Carrot Lox, Avo & Cream Cheese Wrap – tortilla wrap filled with carrot lox, rocket and cashew cream cheese
- Shawarma – pita bread filled with homemade paprika hummus, seitan and tempeh. Served with a tomato and onion salad drenched in a white spicy sauce
- Plant Burger – lentil, mushroom, beetroot and seitan patty served with lettuce, onions, pickles and our special tangy burger sauce
- Mushroom Burger – fried mozzarella cheese patty covered in panko bread crumbs topped with mushrooms, caramelised onion and mustard sauce
- Nachos – tortilla chips baked with smoky refried beans, cheese sauce and tomato-onion mix. Served with guacamole, cashew sour cream and pico de gallo salsa
- Quesadilla – smoky refried beans, cheese melt sauce and cooked salsa inside a toasted tortilla wrap. Served with guacamole, cashew sour cream, chipotle and tomato salsa
- Enchilada – tortilla wrap filled with beans, sweet potato mash and cooked salsa, smothered in creamy tomato sauce. Served with guacamole, cashew sour cream, chipotle and tomato salsa
Insider tip: Plant Cafe just opened a new branch along Camps Bay's beachfront - pay them a visit and enjoy a stunning view while tucking into good food!
To get in touch, please call: 072 521 9252 OR
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?