Explore the beauty of the West Coast with a staycation in Jacobsbaai
This is the deal
- A 1 night self-catering stay for 2 people
- Purchase additional vouchers to extend your stay
The West Coast is a popular holiday destination year-round; tourists can spend their days on the beach, and tuck into lovely, homey food at bistros, cafés and local pubs - nothing says "home away from home" more than a slice of milktart or hearty pub grub.
- Expires: 6 December 2020
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Minimum 2-night stay required for weekends
- Excludes long weekends and public holidays
- Bookings can be made Mondays to Saturdays (9am - 5pm)
- Rooms applicable: Malgas and Dassen
- Regret no children
- No pets are permitted.
- Buy up to 5 deals and extend your stay!
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 5 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
Jacobsbaai, situated on the West Coast just off the R27, is more often than not overlooked by passing travellers.
While seemingly nondescript from the motorway, the small fishing village proves that looks are deceiving. Baviana Beach Lodge, located on the seafront, offers an exclusive retreat with marvellous views that span across the bay.
Local residents would agree that Jacobsbaai is more than just a town; it offers a way of life that most of us envy. Its rich cultural heritage, Mediterranean-type climate and picturesque landscapes make it an ideal hotspot for intrepid explorers, or visitors who simply wish to relax, take in their surroundings and get away from the stresses of the city.
The abundance of flora and fauna in the area will appeal to nature lovers, as will the magnificent coastline that stretches for 2 kilometres.
Saldanha Bay and Langebaan fall adjacent to Jacobsbaai and offer a myriad of recreational sports for water babies. Saldanha Bay is renowned for its windsurfing opportunities, and the Langebaan Lagoon is great for jet and water skiing, as well as paragliding.
The seaside establishment is a close walk from the beach. Guests can enjoy long afternoon walks along the coastline, paddle in shallow waters, or simply gaze at the ocean with a sundowner in hand.
Your room faces the enchanting indigenous gardens below or the azure waters of Jacobsbaai. For your comfort and leisure, the unit has select DStv channels, a braai area for barbeques, and a private entrance.
Simply live in the moment in this charming seaside fishing village!
Like them on Facebook.
To get in touch, please call them on: 083 490 9203 OR email: [email protected]
18 Baviaantjie Bend
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?