- A 2 night stay for 2 people
- Expires 31 August 2019
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid every day of the week, including weekends.
- Bookings: Mondays to Fridays (8am - 4:30pm)
- Rooms applicable: Tree Top Cabins (Batis, Picos, Oliva & Ridis) - excludes Maxima cabin
- Buy up to 5 vouchers and extend your stay - maximum 2 deals per visit.
- Limited to 5 vouchers as gifts
- Child policy: up to 2 kids can be accommodated in a tent pitched on the balcony for R100 per child per night.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Please send through your deal via email when making your booking.
- Images may be a representation
- Bar fridge
- Coffee-making facilities
- Double bed
- Quality linen
- *Please bring your own towels, drinks and food.*
- The area is dominated by citrus fruit farming, which is how the town’s name came into being. Tours of a working citrus farm and packhouse can be arranged.
- Natural hot water springs occur in the area at The Baths (day visitors are allowed in by prior arrangement), with the waters reaching a high of 43 degrees Celsius.
- Running through Citrusdal, sustaining the citrus industry and acting as the town’s primary water source, is the mighty Olifants River. Recreational water sports enthusiasts can spend a fun afternoon kayaking on the river.
- A miscellany of activities, especially for the avid outdoorsmen, such as mountain biking, hiking trails, extreme 4x4 routes, or skiing on the Clanwilliam Dam.
- Beaverlac Nature Reserve: this talked-about gem in the Olifants River mountain is dubbed a haven for hikers and nature lovers, with its abundance of fynbos, naturally occurring waterfalls, enchanting rock pools and assorted unique rock formations. There are various hiking and bike trails around the park.
- A fully equipped kitchen, ablution facilities, a large sundeck and a braai area on the riverbank - this is a shared between cabins.
- Guests are to bring their own food, drinks, ice and Sunlight liquid. We sell wood on the farm, which is cash only and can only be ordered once you arrive.
- There is 1 canoe available for guests to use.
- Children are accommodated in a tent on the balcony of each cabin.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?