- A 2 night stay for 2 people
- Wine tasting for 2 people.
- R40 voucher to use towards a purchase at the wine shop.
- Meals are not included but breakfast can be ordered for R95 per person.
- Expires: 30 April 2019.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: Any day of the week, including weekends. Bookings to be made between Monday and Friday.
- Blockout period: Public holidays and long weekends
- Rooms applicable: 4-star rooms.
- No tour operators are permitted to purchase this deal.
- Child policy: 0-7 years stay free when sharing with parents; 7-12 years pay half price (on full rate) when sharing with parents; 12+ charged adult rates (applies to the family room only).
- Limited to 5 deals per customer.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of a maximum of 5 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Spend your time sipping delicious vino in the tasting room with views of the vineyards, mountains and surrounds, or book a cellar tour for a comprehensive lesson on wine, from harvesting through to production.
- Dine at one of the two restaurants on the Val du Charron estate - THE GRILLROOM or Piza e Vino. Both are child-friendly eateries that have delectable offerings of food.
- Visit the Val du Charron spa for some relaxation. Massages coupled with beautiful views and the intoxicating scent of lavender oils = absolute bliss.
- Take a trip to Wellington, it's only a ten minute drive away, and be wowed by its charm. It is not your average wine-making town, but is home to the biggest vine nurseries in the southern hemisphere. Before proceeding onto Route 62 for a full day of wine tasting and exploring, vino enthusiasts are encouraged to have a taste of Wellington's acclaimed varietals.
- Adventure-driven and nature-loving folks can go hiking at the Limietberg Reserve, also in Wellington, where there are nine separate hiking trails from which to choose, and which has you passing through fynbos, indigenous trees and rugged kloof sand valleys. After your hike, cool down in the natural pool of the Limietberg reserve and enjoy the refreshing coolness of the water.
- Parents and kiddies will enjoy visiting Giraffe House, the Drakenstein Lion Park, and Butterfly World. A visit to the Quenti Alpaca farm is also a must-do as well as exploring the Bontebok Ridge Reserve with its Kwagga breeding programme & free roaming wild boar.
- Complimentary WiFi access.
- Gourmet coffee and tea station.
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Personal safe.
- Guest amenities.
- Laundry service.
- Flat screen TV and DStv.
- Swimming pool.
- Cellar tours and olive grove tours.
- Ample parking including buses of all sizes.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?