Self-care is not a luxury, it's a necessity
This is the deal:
- A 45 minute back, neck and shoulder massage
- A 30 minute mini facial
- A 15 minute hand massage and moisturise
- A 15 minute foot massage and moisturise
Taking care of ourselves isn’t always at the top of our list of priorities. Rarely do we think about moisturising our hands and feet after a shower or bath, or relaxing on the couch with a facial. Luckily, there are others that can do all those lovely things for us.
Book an appointment at the brand new Lily of the Valley Boutique Retreat today for a pamper session that’s long overdue!
- Expires: 30 April 2020
- Deal is valid for 1 person
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: Tuesday to Sundays (9am - 9pm)
- Closed on Mondays.
- Child policy: over 16 only
- Duration: approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Limited to 2 deals per customer, 1 deal per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation.
As resilient as we think we are, everybody needs to take some time out to cope with the challenges of life. If you’ve been taking strain lately, treat yourself to a pampering session at the spa.
Allow the therapists at Lily of the Valley Boutique Retreat to work their magic and you will leave feeling brand new!
For more, please call: 071 034 5113 or email: [email protected]
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?