Try a different way of cycling and push your limits!
This is the deal:
- A 1-hour unicycle lesson for 1 person
- 20% off a purchase of a entry-level unicycle and 5% off a intermediate to advanced unicycle
We have always known cycling to be on a bicycle right? 2 wheels? Well, let's introduce you to a new and exciting way of getting around.
Yep, that's right, one wheel.
We know it sounds impossible, but that's why this deal is so cool! You will learn all you need to know and more during your lesson and, no, you won't be a pro just yet, but you'll be able to be a part of the fun!
Find out more in The Details section.
- Expires: 30 November 2019
- Deal is valid for 1 person
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: Mondays to Sundays (8:30am - 4:30pm) by appointment only. No drop-in visits.
- Please note: this is an outdoor lesson, so the lesson is weather permitting. Clients are allowed to reschedule a lesson only once. OddWheel may choose to reschedule due to weather conditions.
- Kids policy: kids over 8 years are allowed, but must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Duration: approximately 1 hour
- Buy up to 2 deals, at a limit of 1 per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
There have been many trends over the years - some good, and some, well, not so good. The unicycle trend is definitely one you want to jump on, because not only is it fun and exciting but it strengthens those core muscles and proves to be quite the workout!
First things first, you need to choose the correct unicycle, because size matters!
Measure your inside leg seam from crotch to floor to determine which size unicycle is best suited for you so you can get the best experience possible! You'll need to give this measurement to OddWheel when booking your lesson.
The purpose of this lesson is to show you the correct patterns and movements of riding a unicycle. In this lesson, you will be introduced to the 3 exercises of Base Skill Level 1 from the International Unicycling Federation.
These combined 3 exercises are all you need to call yourself a unicyclist!
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?