Life is short, have dessert first!
This is the deal
- A fondant dessert-making class for 2 people
Entertaining guests this holiday season needn't be a nightmare with a master class at Lindt's Studio & Boutique. Learn the art of making this decadent dessert and do it while spending quality time with a partner or friend.
Bonus! You get to indulge in fondant pudding and revel in the deliciousness of white chocolate gelato. Who knew learning could be so fun and so yummy?
Learn more about the esteemed Lindt South Africa here.
- Expires: 31 May 2021
- Deal is valid for two people
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- Click here to view the online schedule
- Kids policy: over 12 only. Child cooking classes are available but are not part of this promotion.
- Duration of class: approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Limited to 1 deal per person
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 1 per gift recipient.
- EFT payment: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
- Images may be a representation
"There is no better way to bring people together than with dessert" - Gail Simmons, food writer
The above quote could not be more true, so why not bring your family and friends together with a delicious dessert? Take a fondant class led and demonstrated by a Master Chocolatier of Lindt South Africa and learn the intricacies of making this scrumptious dessert. Impress your guests with a mouth-watering pudding that is sure to be a tastebud explosion and have everyone talking about it for days to come.
Have a look at available dates here and schedule a class for you and a partner.
About Dimo Simatos, Head Chocolatier
Dimo is one of the finest pastry chefs in South Africa. His formal training began with the City and Guilds pastry course and continued in the USA, France and Switzerland. He has helped to establish many pastry brigades in five-star hotels in South Africa; he was, for example, the Head Pastry Chef at the One & Only.
He represented South Africa at the United States Culinary Classic Competition, the Culinary Olympics in Germany and the Culinary Challenge in Singapore. However, he never forgets that his love affair with chocolate began at a young age, tasting confectionary at a local confectionery shop in Johannesburg.
Take a look at the course and class dates here
Shop No 2
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?