- 3 x 30 minute ozone therapy sessions
- The 30 minute duration includes 10 minute preparation time and explanation
- Expires: 30 April 2021
- Deal is valid for one person
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out
- Valid Monday to Saturday
- Times: Monday, Wednesday and Friday (9am - 5pm). Tuesday and Thursday (11am - 6:30pm) Saturdays (9am - 1pm)
- Session duration: approximately 20 minutes.
- Kids policy: no kids under the age of 12
- Do not take Vitamin C for an hour before or after a session, and any other medication or alcohol 4 hours before after the session.
- Ozone therapy is not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women, and those in poor health
- Please note that there is a size restriction for the Ozone pod, the lid needs to close properly before the session can commence. You may swap for a massage instead.
- If load shedding is planned during your session you need to reschedule as soon as possible
- Limited to 2 deals per customer, 1 deal per visit
- Limited to 2 deals per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make your EFT payment
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Merchant Cancellation policy: 48 hours. No shows forfeit voucher. No refunds. No refunds on incomplete treatments
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 May 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?