Enjoy luxury accommodation with exquisite ocean and mountain views at Frogs Hill Boutique B&B
This is the deal
Pay R149 to receive R2500 off the following package valued at R4800
- A 2 night stay for 2 people including breakfast
- Remaining balance of R2300 to be paid to mechant at time of booking
- Expires 31 May 2021
Look forward to relaxing in elegant surroundings and tastefully appointed rooms, drinking sundowners, watching beautiful sunsets on your private terrace, and exploring the region’s many attractions.
Why we love Hout Bay:
The valley is dubbed ‘the republic’ because there are few routes to access the area, which makes holidaymakers feel as if they’re leaving the hustle and bustle of the Mother City far behind.
The relaxed holiday atmosphere lasts year-round, the locals are always welcoming, there’s a seafood restaurant on every corner, and the scenery is spectacular. The white sand beaches are framed by mountains and create the perfect backdrop for relaxation.
There’s so much to do.
Enjoy some of the best fish and calamari around, shop at craft stalls on a bustling Friday night at the Bay Harbour Market, or take scenic drives next to the ocean along the magnificent Chapman’s Peak.
Roughly 20 minutes from Cape Town City Bowl, the airport, and other places of interest.
(Activities and attractions may be limited due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Expires: 31 May 2021
- This offer is valid for the specified package only. Remaining balance of R2300 to be paid directly to merchant at time of booking. Standard terms and conditions apply.
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid every day of the week. Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- Rooms applicable: Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Leopard and Rhino rooms
- Child policy: only one additional child under the age of 16 years per room. R400 per child per night including breakfast
- Limited to 5 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 5 per gift recipient
- Subject to availability, bookings are essential
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Please note images may be a representation
Cape Town has no shortage of incredible views, natural wonders, and enjoyable activities. Connect with the city and unwind while experiencing all that Hout Bay has to offer.
With the backdrop of mountains, ocean and an idyllic countryside atmosphere, Hout Bay is known for its unique and timeless beauty.
Once a rural fisherman’s village, Hout Bay has grown into a popular tourist destination and Cape Town gem.
- Visit the bustling Bay Harbour Market for the lively, upbeat atmosphere. You’ll need at least two hours to browse all the wonderful wares on sale, and taste all the delicious food! Opposite the Bay Harbour Market is an ice-cream shop that serves really good ice-cream, perhaps treat yourself once you leave the market.
- Walk the pier by the harbour to enjoy fresh sea air in your face. Have a look at the interesting fishing boats too. Perhaps you may even spot a seal or two frolicking the water or basking in the sun.
- Taste traditional Cape fish and chips at a casual fish and chips takeout/sit-down shop.This is where you go for red stained tomato fingers and vinegar drenched “slap” chips. For a more upmarket dining experience, reserve a table at Chapman’s Peak Hotel Restaurant.
- Drive the idyllic Chapman’s Peak Drive, which winds its ways between Noordhoek and Hout Bay. You may spot whales!
- Take a boat trip to Duiker Island to see the seals. It’s a must-do while in Hout Bay!
- Visit World of Birds, if birds are your thing.
- Explore your surroundings like Constantia, Camps Bay and Llundudno. Don’t forget to stop by at the V&A Waterfront!
(Activities and attractions may be limited due to Covid-19 restrictions in place)
About Frogs Hill Boutique B&B
Frogs Hill Boutique B&B is a beautiful boutique guest house offering exquisite views over Hout Bay, guest privacy and peaceful surroundings. Bedrooms are spacious and have all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay. Each room has its own character and is named after one of the Big Five. Each room also has its own terrace from where to enjoy impressive views over the ocean and mountains whilst perhaps enjoying a sunrise or sunset.
Common areas that are shared with other guests include a cosy dining room with a fireplace, a large veranda used for serving breakfasts outdoors during summer, as well as a swimming pool with sun beds.
About the hosts
Robbert, Maaike and Anne are from a small village near Amsterdam in the Netherlands. They travelled the world visiting more than 50 countries, experiencing various cultures and making new friends wherever they went. When they arrived in Hout Bay they immediately fell in love and knew that they had found themselves a place to start a new life. They opened a bed and breakfast, and called it Frogs Hill Boutique. Their experience in travelling and meeting new people, have afforded them insight into what it takes to successfully run a great bed and breakfast.
Experience the warm, friendly and helpful hospitality of the Frogs Hill Boutique B&B team by booking your stay, you’ll find it to be a proper “home away from home”.
Read the reviews from TripAdvisor:
Amazing stay, fabulous hospitality, great location
"Frogs Hill is an amazing B&B property in a superb location in Hout Bay. A real 'home from home'. The property has a wonderful outdoor space (under cover), where we enjoyed a freshly prepared breakfast each morning. The bedroom was spacious and immaculately presented, with beautiful views. The pool was lovely to dip into and cool down, with comfortable loungers. The hosts, Maaike and Robbert, were most welcoming and hospitable. We were introduced to Frogs Hill by friends and we were delighted with everything about it. We very much hope to return one day. Thank you to Maaike, Robert and Christine."
"We have stayed at this property on more than 30 occasions over many years when it was known as Froggs Leap and had countless wonderful times and memories from our visits there. We were just a little nervous about it now being under new ownership but had no need to be. Robert and Maaike were absolutely delightful hosts and I hope we left as friends. The breakfasts were excellent, the views the same , the rooms supremely comfortable but more than anything Robert and Maaike were warm, welcoming, helpful and just really lovely people. They helped us with organising a picnic, helped us with our luggage and we loved our morning and evening chats , especially over breakfast. Christine was lovely too.
We will certainly be back."
A long weekend in Hout Bay
"Robbert and Maikke are excellent hosts. They made us very welcome and were more than willing to accommodate any of our requests. Our room was excellent - very comfortable and spacious. Breakfast was served on the veranda and a more than ample provision made. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay."
To get in contact with Frogs Hill Boutique B&B please call 067 330 7207 (enquiries only) OR email [email protected]
20 Baviaans Close
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?