- One night stay for 2
- Buffet Style Breakfast
- Expires: 30 September 2021
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Blockout: 2 April - 5 April (Easter Weekend) and 25 July - 5 August 2021
- Rooms applicable: Deluxe Room
- Limited to 2 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation policy: 2 weeks. No shows forfeit voucher. No refunds
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 October 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
- Explore Cape Town Culture with a visit to a historic landmark or museum. The Old Bank Hotel is situated in walking distance from many cultural hotspots, like Greenmarket Square, the Iziko Slave Lodge, City Hall, St George's Cathedral and more!
- Stroll through Company Gardens. Also in walking distance, Company Gardens is a great spot to enjoy a little patch of natural beauty in the city. If you’d like, you can buy some nibbles from a vendor and feed the incredibly tame squirrels!
- Experience the Cape Town food scene. Whether you’re looping for Poke or Bagels, fine dining or fast food, you’ll be able to find it within walking distance from your hotel!
- Spend the day at the beach. When you’re in Cape Town, it’s almost a crime not to throw on your cozzie and spend an afternoon in the sea. Choose from local classics (Clifton, Bakoven or Camps Bay), surf spots (Muizenburg, Kommetjie and Llandudno), or even visit the penguins at Boulders!
- Head through to some of the Cape’s best vineyards or lunch or wine tasting. The oldest, and some of the best wine farms are found in Constantia, a 20 minute drive, but don’t stop there! There are some beautiful vineyards in Durbanville and around Stellenbosch too!
- Shop to your heart’s content. Cape Town also offers a large selection of world class malls, where you’ll be sure to find something for everyone! The V&A Waterfront is a beautiful setting, and Canal Walk has a repertoire so large, you’ll lose track of time!
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?