- A microneedling session with serum using the latest Dr Pen Ultima M7
- A 30 minute Infrared Mask Treatment
- A R100 surcharge to needle the neck area applies
- Valid until 15 December 2020
- Expires: 15 December 2020
- Deal is valid for 1 person
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out
- Products used: Dr Pen Ultima M7
- Valid: Monday - Friday (4pm - 9pm); Saturday and Sunday (10am - 6pm)
- Duration: approximately 1 hour
- Valid for ages 25 and up
- Limited to 4 deals per customer and a limit of 1 deal per visit.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 4 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Please note, images may be a representation.
- Reduces fine and deep wrinkles
- Repairs visible scars and pockmarks
- Improves the quality and texture of your skin immediately
- Reverses sun damage and pigmentation
- Reduces blackheads
- Exfoliates the skin
- Helps ageing skin
- Makes your skincare products work better
- Shrinks pores
More about your Infrared Mask Treatment
Each light has a different function and benefit for your skin:
- Red Light - Increases blood flow and collagen production
- Blue Light - Calms and tightens the skin
- Green Light - Improves pigmentation, fine lines, and helps with anti-aging
- Yellow Light - Smoothes the skin and reduces redness
- Purple Light - Relaxes the skin
- Light Blue Light - Soothes the skin
- Brand New White Light - Improves skin colour
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?