- A 2 night self-catering stay for up to 10 people
- If you love rooibos tea, visit the Rooibos Factory.
- Shop for interesting gifts at De-Lovely Gift Shop.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea with a slice of cake at The Grapevine Coffee Shop.
- Have lunch or dinner at The Old Village Restaurant and Pub.
- Expires 31 August 2019
- Deal is valid for ten people (or less)
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: every day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Bookings: Mondays to Fridays (8am - 4:30pm)
- Excluding: public holidays
- Rooms applicable: offer valid for the exclusive use of the full farm house.
- Please ensure to bring the following along as they’re not provided: food, drinks, ice, towels and dishwashing liquid. Wood is for sale at the farm (cash only) and can be ordered once you arrive.
- Please note: the farmhouse is a 1km drive from the river.
- Buy up to 2 deals, 2 deals per visit
- Limited to 2 deals as gifts
- Child policy: children welcome - valid for up to 10 people (adults and kids)
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Please email your deal when making your booking.
- Images may be a representation
- Garden with a stoep
- Three bedrooms
- Farm-style kitchen
- Linen - please bring your own towels.
- Guests have access to their own private braai facilities on the banks of the river. They also have a big inside braai in the farmhouse.
- Citrusdal Organic Market
- De Tol Farm Stall
- Kom Proe Farm Stall
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?