- A 60-minute, on-location photo shoot for up to 4 people
- Choose your location: Strand Beach or Jan Marais Nature Reserve
- Minimum 25 low-resolution watermarked images
- Five high-resolution images
- Bonus vouchers totalling R1,100 - please find full information on The Details page
- Expires: 31 October 2019
- Deal is valid for up to four people
- Locations: Strand Beach or Jan Marais Nature Reserve
- An additional R100 per extra person joining
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: every day of the week, including weekends between 8am - 5pm (strictly subject to availability)
- Bookings are essential as time slots are limited.
- Session duration: approximately 60 minutes
- Not valid for weddings, parties or corporate events - please contact the merchant directly for quotes
- All images that form part of this offer will be sent to you via WeTransfer.
- Only images from the photo shoot can be used when ordering additional prints / merchandise. and when using your bonus vouchers
- Limited to 5 deals per customer, at a limit of 1 deal per session
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 1 per gift recipient
- To book your shoot, click here and click on the voucher bookings tab
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Please note, images may be a representation.
- R200 off an A4 canvas print
- R250 off an A3 canvas print
- R250 off an A3 top bound calendar
- R200 off an A4 top bound calendar
- R50 off a printed mug
- R50 off a 70-piece printed puzzle
- R100 off a set of six printed coasters
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?