- Guided two-hour kayaking excursion in and around Hout Bay for one person
- Suitable for beginner kayakers (minimum age 7 years)
- Expires: 30 April 2021
- Deal is valid for one person
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: any day of the week, should the sea conditions be suitable. Please contact Kayak Adventures for availability.
- To go out to sea, a minimum of 4 people per trip is required.
- Child policy: minimum age 7 but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Duration: approximately 2 hours
- Please wear comfortable and sensible clothing, bring a spare outfit, swimming costumes, towels and your own water bottles
- Water temperature varies from 10°C to 16°C
- The trip is weather-dependent. Weather assessed on day as activity cannot be performed in dangerous or bad weather
- Lifejackets provided
- If you are prone to motion sickness, we recommend you take motion sickness tablets before the trip.
- All participants must sign a waiver.
- Limited to 4 deals per customer
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 4 per gift recipient
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- EFT payment: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
- Images may be a representation
- Merchant Cancellation policy: 24 hours. No shows forfeit voucher. No refunds
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 May 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?