- A one-night stay for two people in a luxury double room
- Includes breakfast
- Valid from 1 - 15 December 2019
- Gardens Shopping Centre (3-min. walk)
- The Company's Gardens
- Long & Kloof Street (15-min. walk)
- Red ‘hop-on-hop-off’ bus stop (10-min. walk)
- V&A Waterfront, Camps Bay, and the CTICC (10-min. drive)
- Cape Town International Airport (18-min. drive to/from)
- Valid from 1 December 2019
- Expires: 15 December 2019
- Deal is valid for two people
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Rooms applicable: luxury double rooms
- Kids policy: no kids allowed
- Buy up to 2 deals and extend your stay.
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation.
- Tour the Castle of Good Hope, South Africa’s oldest surviving colonial building. Tours take place Monday through Saturday at 11 am, 12 noon and 2 pm.
- Query about their Underground Tunnels tours, an intricate system that once channelled the city’s water from outlying canals and rivers.
- Spot and identify over 300 recorded species of marine life - predators of the deep, colourful varieties of fish, jellyfish, crabs and more at the Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Take leisurely walks through the Company’s Garden - buy peanuts from vendors and feed the very curious squirrels, or enjoy a meal at the onsite restaurant.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?