- A 3-night self-catering stay for 2 people
- Valid until 7 December 2020
- Glenmore Bay, a popular swimming beach, is a short walk away.
- Take long walks along the beach past "The Nightingale Shipwreck," which is regularly used as a site for sundowner drinks.
- Spot whales and dolphins from Dolphin Bay - this viewpoint is one of the best on the Hibiscus Coast.
- There are four world-class golfing estates boasting 18-hole championship courses in the vicinity. These courses are known for their excellent greens and fairways on which to play.
- Other common activities include beach horse riding, quad and mountain biking, hiking, kite flying, sea safaris, deep sea fishing and shark cage diving.
You can also explore nearby Uvongo, Port Edward, Margate and Amanzimtoti.
- Expires: 7 December 2020
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Rooms applicable: self-catering studio units
- Please note that this deal excludes all meals.
- Child policy: children can qualify as the 2nd person sharing the unit (maximum 2 people per unit).
- Buy up to 2 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation.
- Whale watching at Dolphin Bay
- Beach horse riding
- Kite flying
- Deep sea fishing
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?