- A choice of any 2 burgers (150g single patty) off the menu for two people
- Includes a choice of 2 juices or coffees
- Purchase 3 vouchers to bring family and friends along
- The brand is synonymous with tasty and hearty meals such as succulent and saucy ribs, scrumptious chicken and delicious burgers.
- It's the perfect place to share a delicious meal with others, while enjoying its cosy ambiance and lovely service.
- The Playzone offers a safe and secure area for your little ones to have plenty of fun with activities such as Playstations, jungle gyms and so much more.
- Expires: 15 December 2020
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: Mondays to Sundays (12pm - 9pm)
- Excludes: public holidays
- Valid for sit-ins only, no takeaways
- Children policy: kids allowed, maximum 2 people per voucher
- Excludes gratuity: please tip based on service and, preferably, full value of the meal.
- Limited to 3 deals per customer, 3 per table per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, at a limit of 3 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Images may be a representation
- Merchant cancellation policy: 24 hours. No shows forfeit vouchers. No refunds.
- Daddy's Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 31 December 2020 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?