- A 2 course meal for two people
- Choice of any 2 starters - traditional boerewors, chicken livers, large black mushroom or mussel pot
- Choice of any 2 main means - 200g sirloin, 200g rump, Parmesan chicken breast, fried halloumi or gnocchi
- The restaurant has established a legendary status of serving meat-lovers all over the country with the most delicious, succulent and impressive cuts of beef, game, venison, poultry and seafood.
- Nestled between the lush hills and golden dunes of Umhlanga, the Hussar Grill Gateway is ideally located nearby Gateway Theatre of Shopping and makes the perfect nearby spot for a great shopping spree.
- It's the perfect place to impress your partner with a date to remember. From the fantastic cuisine, to the royal-treatment customer service as well as the luxurious ambiance, both you and your loved one will be dazzled.
- Expires: 30 April 2020
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: Mondays - Thursdays (4pm - 9pm) and Sundays (12pm - 9pm)
- Blockout: Fridays, Saturdays and public holidays
- Children’s policy: kids welcome
- Valid for sit-ins only, no takeaways.
- Excludes gratuity - please consider tipping your waiter 10% of the total of the bill.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer, maximum of 2 deals per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deals to redeem.
- Images may be a representation.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?