- An overnight stay for 2 people
- Arrival juice
- A glass of wine per person when dining at the restaurant
- R70 off a round of golf for two
- Going on walks together on the private beach which is right at your doorstep.
- Staying over in an exclusive, award-winning golfing and lifestyle estate that’s positioned in between the beach, coastal forests and beautiful natural environment.
- There are plenty of activities to add some more excitement to your stay. These include: canoeing, hiking, bird watching and tennis or squash.
- Expires: 30 April 2020
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Attention all golfers: As from 13th January 2020 until the end of June 2020 our back 9 holes will be closed because we will be resurfacing our greens. You can only play the front 9 twice with 18 tee boxes and 9 greens.
- Kids policy: age 0-3: free of charge; age 4-12: R500.00 per night; age 13 and older pay the full deal price.
- Children are only allowed in rooms with a sleeper couch.
- Rooms applicable: standard rooms
- Buy up to 5 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals available as gifts, however, at a limit of 5 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Bathrobes, towels and linen
- Electric kettle and tea/coffee maker
- TV (featuring satellite channels)
- Air conditioning
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?