- A 1 night self-catering stay for up to 4 people
- 10% per person off a Canopy Tour
- It’s in the Midlands - KwaZulu-Natal’s famed culture hub, great news for arts and crafts enthusiasts, and discerning foodies.
- The private farm overlooks a 23-hectare dam, which is within walking distance of the cottages. When the weather calls for it, enjoy leisure walks around the dam and surrounding wetlands, or go fishing.
- Birds and small animals frequently visit the area, so you can expect to see the likes of half-coloured kingfishers, duiker, bushbuck and wild pigs.
- Expires: 30 November 2021
- Deal is valid for 2 adults and 2 kids under the age of 12
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid every day of the week, including weekends
- Minimum 2-night stay over weekends required
- Excludes long weekends
- Kids policy: Kids are welcome. Kids over 12 pay an additional R100
- Rooms applicable: Otter Cottage
- Limited to 4 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals available as gifts, however, at a limit of 4 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT
- Booking is essential and strictly subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Merchant cancellation policy: 2 weeks. No shows forfeit the deal. No refunds
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 December 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?