- A 1 night self catering stay for 2
- Buy additional deals to extend your stay
- Expires 31 October 2021
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid any day of the week - strictly subject to availability, with a minimum of a 2 night stay over weekends
- Blackout period: Long weekends, public holidays and school holidays
- A R1000 refundable deposit is requested for breakage, damage and non compliance to site rules and regulations. Deposits will be returned to guests 5 days after departure
- Please note a Body Corporate admin fee of R250 per stay / booking is payable to the merchant on arrival.
- Rooms applicable: 2 sleeper self catering units
- Kids welcome
- Buy up to 5 deals and extend your stay
- Unlimited deals as gifts, at a limit of 5 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Merchant Cancellation policy: 2 weeks. No shows forfeit voucher. No refunds
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 November 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
- Free parking
- Access to valley of the pool via shuttle service
- Kids Bush Buck Club via shuttle service
- Beach Cafe snack bar
- Onsite restaurant at the lodge
- Zimbali Beach. Zimbali Beach is located within the Zimbali Coastal Estate. A 3km stretch of unspoilt beach offers beach goers the contrasting beauty of the forest estate against the warm Indian Ocean.
- Zimbali Golf Course.The discerning golfer couldn’t pick a better golf estate to test his or her skills than the world-renowned Zimbali Country Club. This golf estate offers incredible ocean and forest views as well as lovely water and wetland features set within a beautiful natural setting.
- Crocodile Farm Ballito. Located along the Tongaat river in a sub-tropical bush is Crocodile Creek, home to over 7000 Nile crocodiles, alligators, snakes and other reptiles. The farm has a bush and hill trail, a waterfall, river plains and thatched buildings with beautiful treetop walkways.
- Holla MTB Trails. Rise early in the morning or venture out late afternoon along the marked out mountain biking trails among the farms in Ballito. Holla MTB Trails consists of nearly 300kms of signed trails and is continually being improved upon. There are trails for novice and experienced mountain bikers alike, so make it a family outing!
- Dolphin and Whale Watching. Zimbali offers some of the best land-based whale and dolphin watching on the Southern shores of South Africa. From May to December, whales and dolphins enjoy the warmer oceans.
- Ballito’s main beach
- Salmon Bay
- Thompson’s Bay
- Clarke Bay
- Westbrook Beach
- Shaka’s Rock
- Salt Rock
- Sheffield Beach
- Umhlanga Beach
- North Beach
- uShaka Beach
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?