- A full set of individual eyelashes
- A R50 bonus voucher to use towards makeup application or microblading
- They look subtle and natural, like you're wearing really nice mascara.
- They don’t smudge, streak or clump.
- They last about eight weeks (but it’s recommended that you go for a touch-up after one month).
- They aren’t heavy on your natural lashes.
- They are customised to your needs, and to suit your facial features.
- Expires: 29 February 2020
- Deal is valid for one person
- Deal is available until the time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: Mondays to Saturdays (9am - 4pm)
- Blockout period: 20 December 2019 - 6 January 2020
- Closed: public holidays and Sundays
- Session duration: approximately 1 hour
- Please ensure that you do not have an eye infection when going for your lashes.
- Child policy: no children under 16
- Limited to 2 deals per person; maximum 1 per transaction
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a maximum of 2 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after you've placed your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed voucher to redeem
- Images may be a representation.
- You can’t wet your eyelashes for the first 24 hours after having them done, and after that, don’t let water directly hit your eyes.
- Don’t rub your eyes.
- It’s recommended that you sleep on your back.
- Avoid wearing waterproof mascara or eye makeup that’s difficult to remove.
- Keep oil-based products (makeup remover, etc.) away from the eye area.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?