- 1 hour 30 minute picnic with set up including mini photo-shoot
- 30 edited images
- Digital collage uploaded to online gallery via Pixieset
- Please note any setup beyond the 20km radius of Umhlanga will be charged at AA rates.
- Remaining balance to be paid to merchant at time of booking
- Valid until 30 April 2021
- Cocktail Skewered Kebabs
- Mini Burgers
- Side Salad
- Spending intimate, quality time together while unwinding in a peaceful outdoor setting of your choice.
- Treasuring the professional-quality images, captured by D & L Photography and Eventing, to remind you of the beauty of your experience.
- Enjoying nibbling on the various goodies included in your picnic basket.
- Expires: 30 April 2021
- This offer is valid for the specified package only. Remaining balance of R300 to be paid directly to the merchant at time of booking. Standard terms and conditions apply
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: Mondays to Sundays (8:30am - 6pm)
- Blockout periods: 15th December 2020 - 5th January 2021
- Offer is weather permitting
- Additional travel will incur surcharge per km at AA rates
- Kids policy: not suitable for children
- Limited to 1 deal per customer
- Limited to 1 gift per gift recipient
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deals to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Romantic picnics
- Birthday parties
- Themed functions
- Unique surprise proposals
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?