Arrive alive with tyres that are in perfect condition.
This is the deal:
- A wheel balancing, rotation and alignment service.
- A R100 bonus voucher towards suspension and corrective repairs.
- Excludes any major suspension repair (bending, shimming, shifting) required to correct the wheel alignment of the vehicle.
When was the last time you serviced your car's tyres? Did you know that you should rotate, align and balance your tyres every 4000 to 8000kms or, ideally, every time you take your car in for a service?
- Expires: 31 March 2020
- Suitable for most cars - enquire directly with merchant if you are uncertain.
- Valid for 1 vehicle only
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: Mondays to Fridays (8am - 5pm), and Saturdays (8am - 1pm)
- Closed on Sundays and public holidays
- Average duration: approximately 40 minutes
- Excludes major suspension repairs required to correct wheel alignment of vehicles
- Any further repairs necessary will be communicated to you before any work is completed.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present your printed deal to redeem.
- Please note that images may be a representation.
What is tyre rotation?
Tyre rotation means routinely repositioning your vehicle’s tyres in specific patterns from front to back or side to side.
Why should you rotate your car's tyres?
Tyre rotation is important to maintain the upkeep of your tyres and to keep your tyres covered under warranty. By rotating your tyres, wear and tear is spread evenly across all four tyres, and their tread life is maximized. By having tyres wth even tread wear, the tread depth on your tyres are kept uniform, which can help keep traction and handling consistent across all four tyres. This will improve cornering and braking performance and keep your vehicle safer for driving overall.
What is tyre balancing?
Tyre balancing is the process of equalizing the weight of both the tyre and wheel assembly so that it spins smoothly at high speed. Balancing involves putting the wheel/tyre on a balancer, which centers the wheel and spins it to determine where the weights should go.
Why should you balance your car's tyres?
Day-to-day tyre treadwear causes changes in the distribution of weight around the tyre and wheel. Balancing your wheels minimizes potential vibration felt in the steering wheel, seat, or floorboard and helps for a smoother ride. Balancing your tyres also reduces tyre wear and enhances drive-train components.
What is tyre alignment?
Alignment refers to an adjustment of a car's suspension – the system that connects a car to its wheels. The key to proper alignment is adjusting the angles of the tyres which affects how they make contact with the road without adjusting the tyres or wheels themselves.
Why should you align your car's tyres?
Improper wheel or tyre alignment can cause your tyres to wear unevenly and prematurely. Alignment also ensures your tyres meet the road at the proper angle which will help when making sharp turns and sudden braking.
For more, please call: 084 881 1422 OR email: [email protected]
65 Chris Hani Road
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?