- A chemical skin peel
- A R100 bonus voucher to use towards a facial or body peel
- Expires: 30 June 2021
- Deal is valid for one person
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: Mondays to Fridays (9am - 4pm)
- Excludes: weekends and public holidays
- Not suitable for persons under 18 years old.
- Duration: approximately 45 minutes
- Limited to 1 deal per customer
- Unlimited deals available as gifts, limited to 1 deal per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed voucher to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Merchant Cancellation policy: 24 hours. No shows forfeit voucher. No refunds
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 July 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
- Excellent treatment to rejuvenate the skin and improve skin texture
- Improves fine lines
- Reverses sun damage and reduces pigmentation
- Excellent in treating acne, thinning skin and sun-spots on hands
- Stimulates the active, deeper layers of the skin, causing an increase in collagen and elastin
- Nursing or pregnant.
- Have taken Accutane in the last six months.
- Have psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis or rosacea.
- Have used Retin-A, Renova, prescription skin care products, products that contain ascorbic acid, bleaching or skin-lightening agents or other acid-based products in the last 48 hours.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?