Just lash it!
This is the deal:
- A set of individual eyelashes
- A R50 bonus voucher to use towards a set of nails - either acrylic or gel
- They look subtle and natural, like you're wearing really nice mascara.
- They don’t smudge, streak or clump.
- They last about eight weeks (but it’s recommended that you go for a touch-up after a month).
- They aren’t heavy on your natural lashes.
- They are customised to your needs, and to suit your facial features.
- Expires: 31 March 2020
- Deal is valid for 1 person
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: Mondays to Saturdays (8:30am - 6pm), and Sundays (9am - 3pm)
- Excludes public holidays
- Please ensure that you do not have any current eye infections.
- Duration: approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Kids policy: no kids under the age of 16 are permitted.
- Limited to 1 deal per customer
- Unlimited deals available as gifts, however, at a limit of 1 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Images may be a representation.
Eyelash extensions last longer, typically two weeks depending on how well you look after them, after which they will need a refill. The application involves painstakingly bonding one eyelash extension at a time to your own individual natural lashes, and not glueing them onto your eyelid skin. This is why you need to have this done by a professional who has steady hands, experience and patience.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?