- A 2-night stay for up to 4 people in a 2-bedroom self-catering apartment
- Complimentary round of golf for one person per unit, per day (not transferable)
- One bottle of complimentary wine per apartment
- Vacationing at an exclusive, award-winning golf estate, surrounded by nature and wildlife, and positioned right on the beach.
- Golfing on a championship Peter Matkovich-designed course, with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean and the coastal forest.
- If golfing isn’t something you enjoy, there are plenty of other activities to keep you occupied and happy. Try canoeing on the lagoon, hiking, bird watching, tennis or squash.
- A 2-kilometre stretch of private beach is right on your doorstep.
- Expires: 29 February 2020
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Deal is valid for up to 4 people
- Valid: 7 days a week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Blockout period: 01 December 2019 - 14 January 2020
- Child policy: kids welcome, but maximum of 4 people per unit
- Rooms applicable: 2-bedroom self-catering apartments
- Buy up to 3 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals available as gifts, however, at a limit of 3 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- No booking dates can be changed within 7 working days of arrival - please call for availability before purchasing a deal.
- Deals are to be provided at the time of booking. This is prior to arrival.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?