- A 1 night self-catering stay for up to 6 people
- Extend your holiday by purchasing more deals
- Expires: 30 April 2022
- Deal is valid for up to 6 people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: every day of the week
- Availability dates must be confirmed before purchasing the deal
- NB: The apartment block does not have a lift so please ensure your party can negotiate the stairs to the 4th floor
- Minimum 2 night stay weekends - purchase another deal
- Excludes long weekends and public holidays
- A breakage/damage deposit of R1000 is required and must be paid within 7 days of arrival. Deposit is paid back within 3 days of departure once everything is checked
- Booking can only be confirmed with the owner once the availability of the unit has been confirmed
- Bookings are on a first come, first served basis.
- A housekeeper can be arranged for R200 p/day - discuss directly with merchant
- Rooms applicable: P6 (self-catering unit)
- Kids policy: kids are welcome
- No pets allowed
- Please note: there is no Wi-Fi available
- Please don't contact the Costa Smeralda Resort directly - make your bookings via the contact details provided
- Buy up to 6 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 6 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Merchant Cancellation policy: 2 weeks. No shows forfeit the deal. No refunds or cancellations on confirmed weekend bookings - only date changes permitted
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 May 2022 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- An outdoor patio
- Undeniably, the best feature of the unit is the ocean view.
- Spend your days lying on the warm sand reading books and tanning, splash about and paddle with the kids in the temperate water, make sand castles and forts, or challenge others to friendly games of volleyball. There are many flagship beaches from which to choose, with nearby Margate Beach being the most popular.
- Along the busy main road, there are several beachside restaurants scattered along the coastline. Our pick of the bunch is a local favourite, Keg & Galleon. Opt for a meal from their Pub Classics and Grills menu - their chicken and prawn curry comes highly recommended for patrons looking for a dish with spice.
- Visit Skyline Nature Reserve, located between Uvongo and Margate. Here you’ll find a 40-year arboretum, home to over 300 indigenous tree species, prolific birdlife, blue and grey duiker, bushbuck, and other small mammals.
- Hike the trails and enjoy the peace and quiet, and the dense, unspoilt foliage.
- With numerous species of fish and large groups of sharks congregating around diving sites, scuba diving or snorkelling is a must-do for those wanting to check out the diverse underwater world.
- Ziplining in Oribi Gorge with 14 platforms
- Great cycle tracks
- Wild Coast Water Park
- The Waffle House, for the best waffles in the region
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?