- A 1 night bed and breakfast stay for 2 people
- A R100 bonus voucher per person to use towards a 1 hour horse riding experience
- Purchase additional deals to extend your stay
- Expires 30 April 2022
- Deal is valid for two people sharing
- Available every day of the week, including weekends, Strictly subject to availability
- Minimum 2 night stay over weekends - purchase another deal to extend your stay
- Check in after 2pm and before 7pm, checkout before 10am
- One Daddy's Deal voucher is applicable to one horse riding session only
- Excludes long weekends
- Regret no kids allowed
- Rooms applicable: all rooms
- Additional surcharge for dinner (R150 per person)
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Buy up to 4 deals per customer and extend your stay
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of a maximum of 4 per gift recipient
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
- Cancellation policy: 2 weeks. No shows forfeit voucher. No refunds
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 May 2022 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
- PheZulu Safari Park
- Shongweni Farmers & Craft Market
- Christian Village Shopping Centre
- Springside Nature Reserve
- Cotswold Downs Golf Course
- Shongweni Dam Nature Reserve
- Waterfall Shopping Centre
- Makaranga Botanical Garden
- Mpiti Waterfall
- Krantzkloof Nature Reserve
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?