There is only one place where you can solve all your problems and that is in nature.
This is the deal:
- A 2-night stay for 4 in a self-catering family tree house
- Tree house sleeps 2 adults and 2 kids
- Please bring your own drinking water – any containers may be refilled with reverse osmosis water at our bar at no charge.
Bonamanzi, in the heart of Zululand, is where you will find peace and tranquility.
5 fun facts about Bonamanzi:
- The vast game reserve spans over 4000 hectares.
- The Hluhluwe River forms the Eastern border of the reserve.
- It was declared a heritage site in 1995.
- It is known as one of the best birding destinations in the country.
- It is home to four of the The Big Five - there is no lion residing on the premises.
Sparked your interest? We thought so!
This is the ultimate spot to vacation with the family because it's both thrilling and relaxing - it's the best of both worlds!
- Expires: 31 January 2020
- Deal is valid for four people (2 adults and 2 kids only)
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid every day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Rooms applicable: rustic family tree houses
- Please bring your own drinking water – any containers may be refilled with reverse osmosis water at their bar at no charge.
- Kids policy: children 16 years and under are allowed on this promo. Kids who are 16 and older will pay adult rate.
- Buy up to 2 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
If you are wanting a break away from the hustle and bustle while wanting to stay in touch with nature, then a stay at Bonamanzi is for you.
With plenty for the kids to see and do, there will be no "Mom! Dad! I'm bored!" but instead, it will be a stay full of fun, adventure and laughter.
- Guided game drives
- Self-drives are available but these are limited to certain areas and does not cover the entire reserve. Please get in touch with the merchant to find out more.
- Guided walks
- Swimming pool
If you're an avid birder, then this is the place to be! You can expect to see the following birds during your stay:
- Great White and Pink-backed pelicans
- Black-winged lapwing
- Cape and African Yellow White-Eye
- Yellow, Cape and Rosy Throated longclaw
- Red-capped, White-throated and White-browed robin chat
- Eastern and White-browed Scrub robin
- Nine Weaver species
- Nine Fly Catcher species
- African Cuckoo Hawk
- African Finfoot
- And many more!
- Ilala Weavers
- Emdoneni Cheetah Project
- The Emdoneni Spa
- Hluhluwe/Imfolozi Game Reserve
- Dumazulu Village
- False Bay Nature Reserve – Isimangaliso Wetland Park
Should you wish to move further afield:
- Greater St Lucia Wetlands
- Whale watching – St Lucia
- Mkuze Game Reserve
- Sodwana Bay
- Kosi Bay
Your self-catering tree house is suitable for 2 adults and 2 children (16 or below only - over 16 pay adult rates).
Each tree house has two levels:
- Small kitchen: stove and oven, microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle, crockery and cutlery
- A bathroom: shower, toilet and basin
- Small lounge area leading out to a deck
- One twin room (2 single beds)
- One double room (1 double bed)
- A bathroom (a basin and toilet)
Each tree house has:
- A built-in braai area
- A wooden picnic bench
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?