- A 2-night stay for 2 people in a self-catering suite
- Choose between the Indlulamithi Luxury Guest Lodge or the Sunset Lodge
If you are craving a bushveld stay, look no further!
Both lodges are situated within the private Kuleni Park in Hluhluwe (northern KZN) and boast not only indigenous sand forests, wetlands, thornveld and grasslands, but also a variety of animals and birds. This is a nature lover's paradise!
There are plenty of walking trails to choose from at Kuleni Park and they all offer you the opportunity to get up close and personal with giraffes, kudus, warthogs, zebras and a variety of birdlife.
Your room is the prime spot to view wildlife as it overlooks the watering holes, so why not lounge about on your private deck and watch the animals as they come down to drink? It is certainly a sight to behold.
- Expires: 15 March 2020
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: daily - weekends are subject to availability
- Blockout period: 10 December 2019 - 10 January 2020
- Reservations are open from 8am to 5pm.
- Rooms applicable: Umkhulu or Umphafa (Indlulamithi Luxury Guest Lodge), or Red Admirable or Holly Blue (Sunset Lodge)
- Child policy: all ages are welcome. Please enquire directly with the merchant.
- Buy up to 2 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?