Embark on a journey where luxury meets nature.
This is the deal:
- A 2 night stay for two people
- Including breakfast daily
Have you and your partner been longing to escape the tedious routines of daily city life to a place that embodies the wonderful bliss of nature and the splendour of luxury accommodation?
If the answer is yes, then a stay at Shayamoya Game Lodge is simply a must. Nestled in the heart of Northern KwaZulu Natal, surrounded by gorgeous views of the vast unspoiled bushveld, lies this unique and breathtakingly beautiful luxury game lodge.
Privately managed by the Blevin family who have called Pongola home for many years, Shayamoya Game Lodge exudes a warm and friendly atmosphere - making guests feel at home.
A stay here is an authentic bushveld experience like no other.
- Waking up to picturesque views of Lake Jozini and admiring the breathtaking views as you sip on your morning coffee.
- Taking in the beauty that is the Lebombo Mountains while you watch the sun set.
- Experiencing the invigorating thrill of tiger fishing during one of Shayamoya's specialty Tiger Fishing excursions.
Have we got you convinced? We thought so.
For more on Shayamoya and your chalet, please refer to The Details page.
- Expires: 28 February 2021
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid every day of the week, including weekends
- Blockout period: school holidays, long weekends, public holidays
- Rooms applicable: standard bush chalets
- Kids policy: kids are welcome.
- Buy up to 3 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 3 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Merchant Cancellation policy: 2 weeks. No shows forfeit voucher. No refunds.
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 March 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date.
There is something for everyone at Shayamoya, which makes this the go-to destination for couples and families alike.
Why you should stay at Shayamoya:
- There is no shortage of breathtaking views for you to admire.
- There is plenty to see and do: enjoy a game viewing boat cruise on Lake Jozini – a must! Game drives are also offered. Stretch your legs with a nature walk.
- Tiger Fishing on Lake Jozini is the unique activity that pulls holiday makers to Shayamoya
- Book a relaxing massage or foot ritual at the Shayamoya Sanctuary.
- Warm and friendly service. The game lodge is operated by the Blevin family, who have lived in the area for many years, and pride themselves on excellence.
- The bush chalets are rooms to be marvelled at (more details to follow).
- It is the perfect pitstop, should you be on a longer journey.
Your bush chalet
The standard bush chalets are decorated in elegance and style - you are almost likely to forget that you're living the bushveld life.
Each chalet has a private deck where you can overlook Lake Jozini and the Lebombo Mountains while observing the unique scarlet-breasted sunbird or, if you're lucky, you will be paid a visit by the resident Spotted Eagle Owl, Nandi.
Your chalet has:
- Either a king size bed or twin beds (chalet can accommodate 2 guests)
- A flat screen TV
- Overhead fans
- En-suite bathroom and enclosed outdoor shower
Facilities at Shayamoya:
- Guests are welcome to socialise at the central lodge and enjoy a warm cuppa or a chilled drink at the bar.
- The Bundu Pot restaurant allows you to indulge in true South African cuisine, so get ready to have your tastebuds tantalised!
- Authentic braais are held outdoors around a crackling fire, giving it a true South African feel that touches every soul - whether you're a local or a tourist.
- Should the weather allow, take a dip in the sparkling pool or cool off in the shade with a cocktail in hand.
- For the kids, there is a trampoline, table tennis and swing bat.
- Free Wifi available in the public area
Things to do in the area:
- Guided horse safaris at Pakamisa Game Reserve
- Pay a visit to the game reserves in the area: Phongolo Nature Reserve, Mkuze, Hluhluwe, Ndumu and Tembe Elephant Park, to name a few.
- Take a cultural tour and learn more about the Zulu heritage.
- Spend some time at the beach - Sodwana Bay, Kozi Bay and Lala Nek are all popular spots to catch a tan and splash around in the water.
A stay at Shayamoya is definitely a bucket-list item, not only for tourists but for locals as well.
Take a break and enjoy the finer things in life!
For more information, please visit their website.
To get in touch, please call: 034 435 1110 OR email: [email protected]
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?