- A 1 night stay for 2 people
- A continental breakfast plus coffee
- Expires: 31 August 2019
- Deal is valid for two adults
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid every day of the week, including weekends - strictly subject to availability
- Rooms applicable: Manor Classic
- Buy up to 2 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- Lunches and dinners (excluded from this deal) need to be arranged in advance (during breakfast).
- Child policy: children older than 12 years are welcome. Please note that there isn’t a "family room," and neither can extra beds/mattresses be placed in current rooms. Normal rates will be charged for children. Madison Manor will try to place children alongside, or as close as possible to, parents'/guardians’ rooms.
- Maximum of 2 persons per room
- No pets allowed.
- No liquor may be brought onto the property. A fully licensed pub is available on the premises.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Interesting for golfers: Retreat-On-Cliff is located within Pezula Golf Estate, which boasts an 18-hole championship course. Enjoy a round or two - the course is suited to all golfing handicaps and is a challenging, yet rewarding, experience. Highlight: golfing with a view. In between swings, take in the scenery.
- Knysna Lagoon: bring along your boogie boards, picnic baskets and towels, and spend the day at the lagoon swimming, relaxing or catching a tan.
- Equipment is available for hiring if you’re a water sports enthusiast. Canoeists, kite surfers and kayakers are seen on the lagoon training, or simply enjoying being on the water.
- You’ll see the Knysna Heads standing like two poised statues from home base. It's mesmerising to watch as waves crash over these two unmovable, uniquely shaped giant rocks at high tide.
- The East Head is accessible for those wishing to get closer to the action. Once a resting place for fishermen and seafarers, it is now popular among tourists, as well as many local residents who call this beautiful section of Knysna home. Go exploring or enjoy a meal at one of the strings of restaurants found here.
To find out more, please visit the website.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?