- Bookkeeping online course
- Full CPD and IAO accreditation
- Accredited certificate upon successful completion available at an additional cost
- Duration: 4 hours 29 minutes
- People who would like to become bookkeepers.
- Business owners who desire to manage and better understand their finances.
- Those who require practical knowledge of Quickbooks software.
- The price is for the whole course including final exam – no hidden fees
- Accredited certificate upon successful completion - at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
- Expires: 30 September 2020
- Deal is valid for one course
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- 1 deal per customer
- To redeem your deal, click here.
- No refunds once your deal has been redeemed.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, 1 deal per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
- The structure of the course – first things first!
- Set up free trial
- Starting A New Company File
- Set up nominal accounts
- Enter opening balances
- Reverse opening balances – accruals and prepayments
- Report journal
- Amend the nominal ledger
- Report listing the nominal ledgers
- Enter customers
- Report on customer contact information
- Enter suppliers
- Supplier contact list
- Enter invoices
- Invoice entering
- Invoice batch
- Post Sales Credit Notes
- Report showing Customer Activity
- Aged Debtors
- Post Supplier Invoices
- Entering a batch of supplier bills
- Credit Notes Suppliers
- Reclassify supplier bills – flash bulbs purchased
- Supplier Account Activity Report
- Post Cheques
- Reports showing supplier payments
- Receipts from customers
- Report showing customer receipts
- Post Petty Cash Transactions and Report
- Post cash payments to ledgers
- Enter petty cash items
- Report on Petty Cash Payments Proper
- Post Sundry Payments
- Report Bank Payments
- VAT Return
- Reconcile The Bank
- Provide A Report Showing Any Unreconciled Transaction
- Post the Wages Journal
- Posting Journal Adjustments
- Month end adjustments
- Month end reports
- Task- Clearing the accounts
- Task – Customer report
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?