We are heading into a brand new decade - let's start it off properly!
This is the deal:
- A 13-page, A3 personalised calendar
- Calendars are 40cm x 30cm
- Choose between a clean block format OR a 2-month view
- Pick-up option available
- Nationwide delivery courier at an additional cost of R80.00 (within South Africa)
- Turnaround time: 14 - 21 working days
Are you always forgetting important events? Birthdays? Anniversaries?
If so, why not avoid the awkward belated wishes and get yourself a personalised calendar? We've got you covered!
- Expires: 29 February 2020
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- This deal is available for pick-up in Durban, but national delivery is available at a surcharge of R80.
- Operating hours: Mondays to Fridays (8am - 4pm)
- Turnaround time: 14 to 21 working days from receipt of print-ready photos
- Requirements: photos to be JPG
- Calendar images are to be customised using cloud-based software from their website.
- Limited to 2 deals per custome, 2 per transaction
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Please note, images may be a representation.
- Visit their website.
- Choose between a clean block format OR a 2-month view.
- Create your calendar using the pre-designed templates and easy-to-use Burblepix software - click here to get it.
- Provide your deal code during the checkout process.
- In just 14 to 21 working days, you'll get your personalised 2020 calendar.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?