Show off your favourite memories without breaking the bank.
This is the deal:
- An A4, 12 page calendar
- Collection from Observatory, Cape Town
- Natonwide delivery at a surchage. Please discuss with merchant directly.
- Expires: 31 January 2020
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Collection in Observatory, Cape Town
- Nationwide delivery available at an additional fee - please discuss directly with the merchant.
- Turnaround time: collection and/or delivery is after 30 working days from receipt of images and vouchers.
- Blockout period: 20 December 2019 - 6 January 2020
- Requirements: photos must be in JPG, Tiff or PDF format
- Resolution must be no less than 180dpi, no files in kb’s will be accepted
- Buy up to 10 deals and spoil your loved ones!
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 10 per gift recipient
- Email voucher and pictures to [email protected]
- Resizing and cropping will be done at Mojo Printing's own discretion unless otherwise informed.
- Mojo Printing will not take responsibility for the supply of poor quality images and cannot be held responsible for the outcome of the images.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Please note: images may be a representation.
- A home that needs sprucing up.
- Your new office that needs a personal touch to really make it yours.
- A gift for your loved ones.
- Showcasing your favourite holiday moments.
For more, please visit Mojo Printing's Facebook page.
To get in touch, please call: 021 828 2822 OR email: [email protected]
1 Nelson Road
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?