Boost your performance on the bike and reduce risk of cycling-related injury with a 4 week strength and conditioning online programme tailored for cyclists.
This is the deal
- A 4 week online cycling based strength & conditioning programme with SSISA Academy
Strength & conditioning programme suited to cyclists who seek to reduce their risk of injury and enhance their overall performance, led by biokineticist, Warwick Cross.
In this phase, you'll go through four weeks of movement pattern, recruitment pattern, muscular endurance, mobility and stability to get you ready to ease into Phase 2, which is a continuation of this programme.
What this programme includes
- 8 progressive workouts
- 4 mobility sessions
- 1 webinar
- Offer ends 31 October 2020
- Please note you have 8 weeks to complete the course once you have registered. Final date for registration is 31 October 2020.
- Redemption code to be submitted via the SSISA Academy site
- Deal is valid for one course only
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- You will receive a total of 8 workout sessions, 4 mobility sessions and 1 webinar which need to be completed within 8 weeks of registration. This programme is designed for adults, over the age of 18 to be conducted from a venue of their choice (home / gym).
- Minimal equipment needed
- SSISA Academy takes no responsibility for any injury/injuriesoccurred throughout the programme. If there are any questions, you can contact SSISA once you’ve redeemed your redemption code via the SSISA Academy website community forum
- 1 deal per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, 1 deal per gift recipient
- No refunds available on this deal once you have redeemed your voucher
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
Join Phase 1 of SSISA Academy’s strength and conditioning programme suited to cyclists who seek to reduce their risk of injury and enhance their overall performance, led by biokineticist, Warwick Cross. In this phase, you'll go through four weeks of movement pattern, recruitment pattern, muscular endurance, mobility and stability to get you ready to ease into Phase 2.
About Warwick Cross
Warwick is a high performance biokineticist with a special interest in cycling. He has worked with novice cyclists, increasing their ability and performance on the bike. Warwick has also worked with professional cyclists, helping them train for world cup races, Olympics and grand tours.
For this programme you’ll need an elastic band with medium resistance. You’ll also need a step or chair that’s about knee height and able to hold your body weight. You’ll also need some dumbbells but if you do not have, heavy items around the house will work too (things like a gas bottle, 5L water bottle, bag of pet food etc).
SSISA Academy is founded in science and operates in the digital space -democratising sports science and bringing high-performance programmes to anyone, anywhere in the world. SSISA Academy is outcomes-based and oriented towards optimising human performance, whether that is through carefully curated online modules or our affiliate programme. All our products are delivered online -with active support by our leading professionals -and each has clearly defined learning outcomes, true to our academic and practical heritage.Our online portal, conveniently designed with the digital user in mind, hosts all the products, support and a safe and secure payment portal. Fitness and education have both undergone rapid transformations, where remote learning and training is no longer out the ordinary. While this rapid scaling of reach is to be celebrated, at SSISA Academy we have made it our mission to disrupt this model and champion widespread access to legitimate sports science-backed programmes. Our solution allows content experts and thought leaders to provide online skills development courses in an array of disciplines, while all our human performance programmes are built around educating individuals in the basic principles that underpin their training towards better performance. Through our affiliate programme, SSISA Academy empowers corporates, independent facilities and health professionals to provide SSISA Academy-accredited programmes at their facility.
Basic Movement Patterns
Progression of Basic Movements
Basic Movement Patterns Under Stress
Peak of Basic Movement Patterns
For more information please visit the website
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?