Improve your performance on the trails or tar and reduce the risk of running-related injuries with a 4 week, strength and conditioning online programme tailored for runners
This is the deal
- A 4 week online running based strength & conditioning programme with SSISA Academy
Strength and conditioning programme suited to runners who seek to reduce their risk of running - related injury and enhance their running performance, led by biokineticist, David Leith.
In this phase, you'll go through four weeks of movement pattern, recruitment pattern, muscular endurance, mobility and stability to get you ready to ease into Phase 2, which is a continuation of this programme.
What this programme includes
- 8 progressive workouts
- 4 mobility sessions
- 2 webinars
- Offer ends 31 October 2020
- Please note you have 8 weeks to complete the course once you have registered. Final date for registration is 31 October 2020.
- Redemption code to be submitted via the SSISA Academy site
- Deal is valid for one course only
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- You will receive a total of 8 workout sessions, 4 mobility sessions and 2 webinars which need to be completed within 8 weeks of registration. This programme is designed for adults, over the age of 18 to be conducted from a venue of their choice (home / gym).
- Minimal equipment needed
- SSISA Academy takes no responsibility for any injury/injuriesoccurred throughout the programme. If there are any questions, you can contact SSISA once you’ve redeemed your redemption code via the SSISA Academy website community forum
- 1 deal per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, 1 deal per gift recipient
- No refunds available on this deal once you have redeemed your voucher
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
Join Phase 1 of SSISA Academy’s strength & conditioning programme suited to runners who seek to reduce their risk of injury and enhance their overall performance, led by biokineticist, David Leith. In this phase, you'll go through four weeks of movement pattern, recruitment pattern, muscular endurance, mobility and stability to get you ready to ease into Phase 2
About David Leith
David is a Senior Biokineticist within the High Performance Centre at the Sports Science Institute of South Africa. David is a strength and conditioning specialist with a passion for running and rehabilitation of running-related injuries. His forte is helping others improve their running capacity, and to remain injury free. When not coaching you will find David on a local trail or in the gym perfecting his Olympic lifts.
What will you need for this programme?
You’ll only need a resistance band, a sturdy chair or step that can support your weight, and dumbbells. If you don’t have dumbbells at home, you can use heavy objects around the house like a 5L water bottle or gas bottle.
SSISA Academy is founded in science and operates in the digital space -democratising sports science and bringing high-performance programmes to anyone, anywhere in the world. SSISA Academy is outcomes-based and oriented towards optimising human performance, whether that is through carefully curated online modules or our affiliate programme. All our products are delivered online -with active support by our leading professionals -and each has clearly defined learning outcomes, true to our academic and practical heritage.Our online portal, conveniently designed with the digital user in mind, hosts all the products, support and a safe and secure payment portal. Fitness and education have both undergone rapid transformations, where remote learning and training is no longer out the ordinary. While this rapid scaling of reach is to be celebrated, at SSISA Academy we have made it our mission to disrupt this model and champion widespread access to legitimate sports science-backed programmes. Our solution allows content experts and thought leaders to provide online skills development courses in an array of disciplines, while all our human performance programmes are built around educating individuals in the basic principles that underpin their training towards better performance. Through our affiliate programme, SSISA Academy empowers corporates, independent facilities and health professionals to provide SSISA Academy-accredited programmes at their facility.
Basic Movement Exposure, Motor
Basic Movement Pattern Enhancement
Basic Movement Pattern Entrenchment
Basic Movement and Recruitment Pattern
For more information please visit the website
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?