"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up" - Pablo Picasso
This is the deal:
- 6 art classes for one person
- Each lesson is 3 hours long
- You are required to pay for the item that you paint on, e.g. canvas, fabric, etc. (all items required are available)
- All the paints needed for the lesson
- Fully trained teachers
- Unique patterns and designs
- Tea & coffee
If you have always wanted to try your hand at art but you feel you're not artistic, then this is the deal for you.
With the proper guidance, you will discover that you are actually artistic, and once you realise that, there will be no stopping you.
Remember, creativity takes courage, so take the leap and, who knows, you could be the next Da Vinci!
- Expires: 30 June 2020
- Deal is valid for one person
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- This deal is valid for 6 art classes, 1 lesson a week for 6 weeks.
- Valid: lessons take place on weekday mornings, selected evenings and selected Saturdays - please discuss class times directly with the merchant.
- Please click here to find the list of branches available.
- Please note: this deal is only valid for adult classes
- Kids policy: no under 18's are permitted.
- Limited to 1 deal per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 3 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation.
"Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable" - Cesar Cruz
Step out of your comfort zone and discover a part of yourself that you never knew existed.
During each of these lessons, you will learn:
- Layering and colouring techniques
- Shade and shape
- How to use a lightbox
- And much more!
Lesley Hogg, the founder of Creative Image Art, has been in the art business for 28 years and her journey has been a fascinating one. Her business started when she was unhappy with the quality of fabric paints available, so her and her husband, Ray, created their own line of fabric paints - that's how Creative Image Paints came into being. Due to sales being sluggish, even after having them in haberdashery stores countrywide, the couple decided to throw in free weekend sessions to teach people how to use the paints, just to sweeten the deal.
After a few classes, news got out and classes were getting bigger and bigger. What started as monthly lessons, quickly turned into daily sessions, sometimes with 6 to 10 women attending at once. Once students realised that they could, in fact, paint, they came back for more. That's what art becomes - it's an addiction and you just need to get your fix.
As students became more skilled, their need for a larger range of colours grew. As a result of this need, Lesley and Ray had to develop a larger variety of paints which now include over 90 colours ranging from plain colours to pearl colours and fluorescents, glitters as well as glue.
Go on, release your inner creativity!
For more, please visit the website.
To get in touch, please call: 082 925 4682 or [email protected]
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?