Shayamoya Game Lodge - where nature meets luxury.
This is the deal:
- A 2-night stay for 2 people
- Breakfast daily
A stay at Shayamoya, in Northern Kwazulu Natal, is an authentic bushveld experience like no other.
- Waking up to picturesque views of Lake Jozini and admiring the breathtaking views as you sip on your morning coffee.
- Taking in the beauty that is the Lebombo Mountains while you watch the sun set.
- Experiencing the invigorating thrill of tiger fishing during one of Shayamoya's specialty Tiger Fishing excursions.
Have we got you convinced? We thought so.
For more on Shayamoya and your chalet, please refer to The Details page.
- Expires: 30 November 2019
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid every day of the week, including weekends
- Blockout period: school holidays
- Rooms applicable: standard bush chalets
- Kids policy: kids are welcome.
- Buy up to 3 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 3 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
There is something for everyone at Shayamoya, which makes this the go-to destination for couples and families alike.
- There is no shortage of breathtaking views for you to admire.
- There is plenty to see and do, from game viewing on a boat and a relaxing spa spoil at the in-house spa, to the thrill of tiger fishing.
- Warm and friendly service. The game lodge is owned by the Blevin family, who have lived in the area for many years, and who pride themselves on excellence.
- The bush chalets are rooms to be marvelled at (more details to follow).
- It is the perfect pitstop, should you be on a longer journey.
Your bush chalet
The standard bush chalets are decorated in elegance and style - you are almost likely to forget that you're living the bushveld life.
Each chalet has a private deck where you can overlook Lake Jozini and the Lebombo Mountains while observing the unique scarlet-breasted sunbird or, if you're lucky, you will be paid a visit by the resident Spotted Eagle Owl, Nandi.
Your chalet has:
- Either a king size bed or twin beds (chalet can accommodate 2 guests)
- A flat screen TV
- Overhead fans
- 250Mbs of WiFi
Facilities at Shayamoya:
- Guests are welcome to socialise at the central lodge and enjoy a warm cuppa or a chilled drink while mingling.
- The Bundu Pot restaurant allows you to indulge in true South African cuisine, so get ready to have your tastebuds tantalised!
- Authentic braais are held outdoors around a crackling fire, giving it a true South African feel that touches every soul - whether you're a local or a tourist.
- Should the weather allow, take a dip in the sparkling pool or cool off under the gazebo with a cocktail in hand.
Things to do in the area:
- Guided horse safaris at Pakamisa Game Reserve
Pay a visit to the game reserves in the area: Phongolo Nature Reserve, Mkuze, Hluhluwe, Ndumu and Tembe Elephant Park, to name a few.
Take a cultural tour and learn more about the surrounding villages.
Spend some time at the beach - Sodwana Bay, Kozi Bay and Lala Nek are all popular spots to catch a tan and splash around in the water.
A stay at Shayamoya is definitely a bucket-list item, not only for tourists but for locals as well.
Take a break and enjoy the finer things in life!
For more, please visit their website.
To get in touch, please call: 034 435 1110 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?